My answer to How do I connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop?
Answer by Allen He:
- Here is a video about “connect Bluetooth speaker to windows 8”
2. If you want to use a Bluetooth speaker with your windows 7 laptop
Use aux connection/If you do not have a aux cable you can use Bluetooth connections as follow:
1. Turn on your Bluetooth speaker as it is instructed in the instruction manual. Generally it’s done by pressing and holding down a specific button until a light starts blinking. Once this done, your Bluetooth speaker will show up in the Bluetooth window on your windows 7 laptop, as we activated the discoverable mode just now.
2. Click on the ‘Start’ button.
3. Click on ‘Devices & printers’ from the options on the start menu.4. Click on ‘Add a device’ from the top left corner and then follow the instructions. It will automatically start to search for Bluetooth enabled devices within the area.
5. Click on the name of your Bluetooth Speaker which you want to add to your computer.
6. Then click on ‘Next’. If you don't see the Bluetooth speaker on that window, make sure the device is turned on and discoverable. Windows may take several seconds to detect it if you just turned it on, so wait a bit.
7. Enter a passkey if asked for one.
Answer from :
More you can see :