My @Quora post: Charge the iPhone 7 plus from 0% to 100%?
Post by Allen He:
Charge the iPhone 7 plus from 0% to 100%?
My answer to Which is the best power bank for Samsung devices?
Answer by Allen He:
as far as i know there are three brand "xiaomi" , "anker" and "easyacc" xiaomi is the most famous one all over the world and the new 20000mAh power bank support qc2.0 /3.0 two way fast charge. it rank first in power bank sale. anker is the top 1 brand in us. anker has its own powerIQ tech. easyacc is the top1 brand in europe(top 1 in german now). EasyAcc also get smart charge solution . These three brands i mentioned above are get high quality and good awareness in china. But i know Sony is the best one in japan and most of the power bank use sonycore. if you want know more about the power bank i have a blog about the hope you like it.
Also i have some tips for you:
If you have the habit of carrying too many devices while on travel, a high capacity power bank may be onto you; Of course, a low capacitywould also be sufficient. Here are a few tips based on the major points:
Capacity: while choosing a right power bank, capacity is the foremost point you should consider. Power bank capacity refers to how much power is inside a power bank battery. Normally, it is measured in. Noted that when charging a smart phone or tablet through a power bank, here will cause some power loss. So the real capacity of a power bank is about 70-75 percent of the battery capacity listed on the power bank. For example, a power bank with battery capacity at 10000mAh, while its real capacity may be in the range 7000mAh to 7500mAh. And this is for quality battery. If for downgraded battery, the loss of power is even more.
To meet ever-growing charging needs, many higher mAh units are available on the market now. But, keep your own usage in mind while wanna buy a power bank.
Connectors (or output ports): the number of connectors and the type of connectors matter. Regarding the type of connectors,and boost.
If you always forget to take along a, it would be more advisable to go for a power bank with built-in cable.
Smart Charge Features
Price: power banks with higher capacity while with a substantially lower price may not be genuine (). Pay attention, please. Most of them use refurbished battery which may not last long. Go for a power bank from a well known brand ( ), which, a bit expensive though, will keep your device safe.
Protective Circuitry: that will help you to better protect your device.
— Short Circuit Protection: to keep your power bank and the device safe when the short circuit problems happen.
— Over Charging Protection: to let the power bank cut off the power supply when your device is charged fully.
— Temperature Protection: to protect your device from overheating while charging.
Certification: DO check for the UL certification of the device, ensuring that the power bank you have been buying meets all standard quality requirements.
Here are some recommendations:
1. Anker 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Power Bank: Anker was founded in 2009, the brainchild of a group of friends working at Google. Fast forward a few years and we’re now the industry leader in mobile power. Anker is the first power bank brand in North America. This Anker 3200mAh power bank is for your basic charging needs. It is very compact and helps you use your smartphone in critical situations when you need to make or take an important call and your smartphone has run out of battery juice. This 3200mAh external battery can charge your Nexus 5 once, the Samsung Galaxy S5/s6 0.8 times, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 0.7 times.
Buy on Amazon :
2. Lepow U-Stone Series 12000mAh Power Bank: This Lepow Brand power bank– Red Dot Award Winner for its unique and timeless design, Faster recharging speed of 2.1A for a quick 7 hour charge (please use a 2.1A wall charger). Great energy conversion – higher than 85% for better efficiency, Biodegradable packaging made from recycled materials. U-Stone Package includes the Lepow U-Stone, Micro USB flat cable, and user manual. Apple adapters-30 pin, lightening and wall charger not included. This 12000mAh power bank is often used with leading smartphones and tablets like Samsung Galaxy S5/s6 , Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and more.
Buy on Amazon :
3. Jackery 6000mAh Power Bank：Jackery Brand mobile battery chargers go the distance. From sports fans to students, moms to mountain climbers, Jackery empowers people on the go. The power bank has single USB charging slot, and it assures full protection from any charging malfunctioning. There are four different colors to match your iPhone: Black, gold, orange, and silver while writing this. Jackery Bar is the smallest portable external battery with 2.1A output designed for extending mobile device battery life. It includes a high-energy density, fast-charging, compact design, and smart safety protection circuit. Jackery delivers beautiful design at affordable prices along with great customer service. The Jackery Bar is often used with leading smartphones and tablets like Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, and more. Jackery® Bar Performance for iPhones: 200%-300% battery life, Input: 5V/1A, Input charging time: 6-8h via Standard USB or AC adapter (not included); Output: 5V/2.1A; Compact Size: 3.8 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches; Weight: 5.5 ounce; 18- month warranty.
Buy on Amazon :
4. Zendure A2 6000mAh Power Bank: Zendure USA Inc. was founded in 2013 by Tom Haflinger and Bryan Liu. The company’s mission is to deliver top-quality consumer electronics that exceed consumer expectations using high-end materials, premiere product development partners and user-centric design. The pocket-friendly A2 is our smallest portable charger, but with super-high-density battery cells, it’ll keep your phone charged long after the day is done. The Zendure A2 6000mAh external battery is highly durable, compact and lightweight. This power bank also has an auto-on feature which starts charging your device automatically after connecting it. The 26000mAh power bank is often used with leading smartphones and tablets like Samsung Galaxy S5/s6 , Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and more.
Buy on Amazon :
5. EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank: EasyAcc Accessory exists to please not to trouble. To make it easy as it uses and looks, The EasyAcc 10000mAh external battery is compact and ultra slim. It is attractive and is available in 6 different colors. This 10000 mAh portable charger is capable of charging the Samsung Galaxy S5 /S6 2.5 times, iPhone 5S 4.5 times, iPhone 6 nearly 4 times, iPad Air nearly once, HTC One M8, Moto X and Nexus 5 nearly 3 times, LG G3 and Sony Xperia Z3 more than 2 times.
Buy on Amazon :
6. RAVPower 3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh Power Bank: RAVPower has made numerous powerbanks or external battery packs with each version improving upon the other.
One of the most important things about RAVPower is their reputation and reliability. The RAVPower 16750mAh portable charger is capable of charging various devices like AppleiPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple 5S/5C, iPad Air mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro, Google Nexus, HTC One (M8), LG G3, MOTO X, Sony Xperia etc.
Buy on Amazon :
My answer to Why does my iPad say 'not charging' even when it is plugged in?
Answer by Allen He:
Why iPad says not charging?
Have you ever met the occasion that iPad says not charging? (No matter which version has the same problem) Why? Before contacting Apple for help, you should read the article that offers some steps to make your iPad say yes.
1. USB ports are wrong for iPad
Sometimes, we just plug the electronic devices into the USB ports when they are power off. But, iPad says not to USB for normal USB ports with ordinary power can not feed juice to iPad. Original USB Power Adapter should be the right choice. Portable charger () will be an alternative.
2. Use the right charger
Answer me a question, can you distinguish between iPhone charger and iPad charger? If you are plugging the iPad into an iPhone charger, iPad will say not charging then it’s normal. Because iPhone chargers is not compatible with iPad. In brief, the iPhone charger provide less power to iPad so that’s why iPad says not charging. The right way to charge your iPad is with the included 10W or 12W (5W on Mini) USB Power Adapter. About the coming iPhone 5se , what does the charger look like? Follow the tips to fix the iPad not charging error.
3. Warm iPad up
It’s ridiculous before I get the tip. But, it works:( In winter, you’d better to give a little time to warm iPad up before charging it or the better way is to wrap iPad with clothes or quilt while charging it.
4. Power is not enough
A portable charger increases the time you can play on your devices so using a right power bank to feed juice to the iPad is usually. Here is a tip, getting some ideas about mAh () before you have a portable charger for you iPad. Power is not enough is another reason why iPad says not charging! For example, 20000mAh is a high capacity that provide an iPad Mini 3 full charge 2 times. Choose a 20000mAh Power Bank to stop iPad says not charging.
5. iPad is not happy
Occasionally, hardware problem with the Lightning or Dock connector causes iPad says not charging, but often enough it’s a software issue that a few simple steps can fix.
6. Call Apple for help
It’s wise to make a call to Apple after you try above steps. Professional suggestions about why iPad says not charging will come to you, while it may come with fee.
My @Quora post: Top 5 Best Bluetooth Earphone From Beats ,Bose and Bragi
Post by Allen He:
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Earphone From Beats ,Bose and Bragi
My answer to How do I check if my Xiaomi Mi Power Bank is genuine?
Answer by Allen He:
Owing to its quality built, better specifications and cheaper prices, Xiaomi has gained a lot of attention. But unfortunately, more popularity brings more fakes and the present scenario is that there are more fake Xiaomi Power Banks in the market than there are legit ones.
Differentiating between Genuine and Fake
Depending on the company manufacturing the fakes, there can be some cases where it works similarly to the genuine one, but it will surely fail most of the following tests.
Genuine – Genuine Mi power banks sold in China come with a sticker on the packaging which can be scratched off to reveal a 20-digit code. Entering the code on the Xiaomi website (link below) would confirm the genuine product. However, the power banks sold outside of China via official channels will not carry this sticker. You should definitely look for this sticker unless buying from an officially certified store.
Fake – Fake Power Bank will usually not include any such sticker on the packaging, confirming that it is fake. Even if it carries one, the ‘times queried‘ on the Xiaomi website will show a very high number because the fake guys want to save costs by printing the code on multiple stickers.
Website to check the code –(in English)
Length and Branding on USB Cable
Genuine – The MicroUSB cable included with genuine Mi Power Banks does NOT carry any Mi branding. If you see one with Mi printed on it, it is a fake.
For 20000mAh Power Bank – The length of USB cable is longer at around 13-inches with a lightning icon printed on the MicroUSB end.
Fake – Fake power banks usually ship with a USB Cable which has Mi printed on it. Many of us would take this as a sign of genuine product and apparently that’s what these fake sellers want to achieve by printing Mi on the USB cable.
Genuine: The original Mi power bank supports pass-through charging. What it means that the power bank will also charge a mobile phone connected to it while it itself is being charged. Only necessity is that the input charger must supply enough power and as such, charging via a PC’s USB Port will not help.
Fake: The fake power bank does not have this capability and it will just charge itself and won’t pass on any current to the mobile phone connected to it. It will only charge the mobile when you disconnect the charger from the power bank.
Color of USB Ports on the Power Bank
Genuine – The front visible part of both the Micro USB and standard USB port have a rice white color.
Fake – Most of the fake power banks have a milk white color on the Standard USB port and a Black color on the Micro USB port.
Printing at the Bottom
Genuine – Has a printing in grey-ish ink which is lighter and clear. It is also well textured which can be felt by moving the fingers over it.
Fake – Usually darker and blurry in black ink and sometimes unclear printing.
LED Lights Function when Using
Genuine – Lights blink while showing the power status on the device. At any time, holding the power button will turn off all the LED lights and they light up when the button is released.
Lights are well packed and not even a bit of it leaks out from other areas of the power bank.
Fake – LEDs blink after you press the button once. If you keep it pressed, lights won’t turn off. Lights are also not well packed and often leaks out of the usb ports.
Branding on the Standard USB Port
Update: The branding seems to be missing from the newer 16000mAh power banks, even though they are genuine. It is visible on the newest 20000mAh power banks.
Genuine – Genuine power bank carries a small MI branding on the chassis of the standard USB port on the power bank. It is pretty small, but is easily visible while looking under natural lighting or by directing a light source (such as torch) into it.
Fake – Fakes do not carry any such branding.
Here i put a “”